Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day & More:1000 Gifts

As this May rolls on, my heart is full. I have many things to be thankful for. The one that comes to mind is fresh. I have just returned from one of the best gifts I could have asked for this Mother's Day. My husband and kids gave me a night away at a local Hyatt resort. Who could ask for a better gift than time to be pampered and be refreshed. I spent my time walking, reading, walking, more reading, reflecting and being thankful for all that my sweet Lord has blessed me with...His precious Son who rescued me and called me His own. My heart is indeed full and my gratitude list continues....

0062-This man


0063-Picture perfect day to walk and reflect


0064-Perfect New Mexico sky


0064-Watching my kids having Field Day fun


0065-The thrill of victory...


0066-The agony of defeat.


0067-Weekend basketball games


0068-Relaxing Nights--Watching her dance at the zoo while the symphony plays on


0069-The Tamaya Resort

0070-Retreat

No comments:

Post a Comment